Saturday, 26 May 2012

Picnic dress

We've been having great weather at last in the UK in the last 2 days. I went on a short trip to Bristol for work before the good weather started and so I spent the last couple of days sweltering in tights and winter suits in 29 degrees heat.

When I returned home yesterday evening and my chap suggested a picnic today I confess that my first thought was that I have the perfect dress for it.  So here I am, my Lonsdale and I are going for a picnic today! The sun in shining, the food is prepared and all I need to do now is decide where to go.




What a difference great weather makes. I'm planning to make the most of it.

Update: We went to Whitlingham Country Park in Norwich and had a brilliant time. The dress is perfect for a hot day. Even with the lining I managed to stay cool. I thought I'd be the only one wearing a dress but there were other girls with floral sundresses and maxi-dresses. I predict more Lonsdales around here!

Happy weekend!




4 comments:

  1. Yay! Sounds like a perfect day! Glad your Lonsdale was able to go out and about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks as though you're having great weather too! The Lonsdale has passed the "real life" test with flying colours.

      Delete
  2. So jealous, it's bitterly cold here! lol! Your lonsdale is perfectly summery :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitterly cold has been the norm around here recently so it makes headline news when we have a bit of decent weather!

      Delete